Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall & Halloween Decor

I bought glass blocks from a craft store that was going out of business.  I bought several and have been struggling coming up with ways to use them.  One thing I've done was make one for each season.  Below is Fall.  On my Cricut, I printed out images on brown vinyl and stuck them onto the front of the block.  On the back, I attached scrapbooking paper.  I like the overall look, very simple.
 For Halloween, I didn't do anything until the night of.  I happened to have these promotional Coca Cola bottles.  They light up various different colors and I have several hanging around my house.  So, I quickly wrote Happy Halloween with my Cricut and lined it with white paper.  Then I stick a small piece of tape on it and put it directly on the bottles.
 They actually looked really cool when they were all lit up.  We hung them outside to set a scary mood for trick or treaters.


No comments:

Post a Comment