Friday, November 16, 2012

Cake Balls

My first time making Cake Balls was a huge hit (I had previously made cake pops for Christmas).  I made Red Velvet for my Boss's birthday.

So, I made them again for Boss's Day.  I made Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting, Chocolate with Chocolate frosting, and Vanilla with chocolate and vanilla frosting.  They were another big hit.
I put them in these glass containers I found at Hobby Lobby and whipped up a cute little tag on my Cricut and it instantly became very impressive.  I put a little bit of tissue paper at the bottom of the containers so they wouldn't stick.

These cake balls I made by hand and varied the sizes.  I do have a cake pop maker by Baby Cakes, but when you do them by hand and roll in all the frosting, they taste so much better.  Very moist.  If you don't know how to make Cake Pops/Balls, I recommend "Cake Pops" by Bakerella.  She's the best and I read her book, which is how I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment