Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cricut Projects

One of the things that has distracted me from cake decorating is the Cricut!  I got one as a very early birthday gift and I have spent a lot of time trying to learn how to use it and play with it.  I did not get a Cake Cricut, but I did not want one either.  I don't even like using fondant because I think it's kind of a cheater/easy way to do things, so the Cake Cricut would be right up that same alley.  For others who are interested in buying one, go ahead if that's what you want, but do know that I've heard nothing but complaints from those who have bought it.  They say it's not that easy to use and it's more time consuming.  However, if you want perfection, that might be the way to go.

Anyways, back to the non-cake Cricut.  I have been making crafts with it and learning vinyl lettering.  It has been a lot of fun and I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate it with my cakes and other daily things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment