Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Cake Boss

I recently went to New York and I just had to go across the river to Hoboken.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge fan of The Cake Boss.  I do like other cake shows as well, but I think Carlo's Bakery is one of the best.  They do so much by hand and so quickly!  I'm amazing with what they do with buttercream and what they can do blindfolded.  They don't have engineers like Ace of Cakes, they don't cheat.  It's almost all cake and they work hard to achieve those results.
I was just so excited to be at Carlo's Bakery and see everything.
I was lucky enough to see Mauro, Mary, Madeline, and Danny.  I was thrilled and had the time of my life, even though it was an 1 hour and a half wait!
  And oh my goodness are those cannoli's are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment